Greetings and Blessings,
Today we’ve got “18 Rules of Living by the Dalai Lama”
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rs: 1. Respect for self 2. Respect for others 3. Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
Feel free to share if you’d like to. Let’s help each other!
You’ll find a link to the mp3 podcast version of the blog below. The podcast version includes an affirmation as well!
Did you know, you can find all of the podcasts on itunes as well and suscribe?! Look for “stefsvoice4u Broadcast”.
Add your comments to the blog, or tweet us on twitter: @AffirmationTym
and @BeadedDelights; or visit our Facebook page – Positive Affirmations And Audio Stories
You Tube – Stefania Lintonbon
Find us on itunes, Amazon and Google Play: search for “Stefania Lintonbon” for a selection of affirmation and meditation mp3s. They retail for around a £.99 [$.99] investment per mp3.
● Affirmations for Better Breathing
● Affirmations for Better Confidence, Vitality and Energy
● Affirmations for Health and Well Being
● Affirmations for Children & Teens
● Rose Quartz Meditation
● Amethyst Meditation
● Power Up! 25 Positive Affirmations to Start Your Day
● Power Down! 25 Positive Affirmations to End Your Day
Here’s a quick link to the player for today’s podcast, with the affirmation: